F.A.I.T. Comic Strip

Saturday, August 29, 2009

F-Troop...Liked It!!! A-Team...Loved It!!!


As offensive as F-Troop may be (you know, having Native American characters not played by Native American actors, and the whole "How!" thing) I still enjoy that show. Probably because of how offensive it is without even knowing it. BUT apparently, Mr. T's famous role as B.A. Baracus on The A-Team is going to be played by ultimate fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. I say kudos. Anyone who's seen Quinton on the Ultimate Fighter show as a coach knows he's a pretty funny guy. Which I think will be necessary to pull off the perfect B.A. Anyone can be a bad ass black dude, but a funny bad ass black dude who's likable? That's a little harder. Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper are set to play Hannibal and Faceman.

No comments:

F.A.I.T. Clothing...